Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

Taking Advantage of Tarantula Canadas Holiday Special (PICS)

Messages recommandés

I had a fun time visiting Amanda and Martin! Two very nice helpful people, Amanda spent a good amount of time with me showing me many beautiful adult Tarantulas and helping me choose some tarantulas:

Heres my new meanest Tarantula, this one actually strikes the straw and gives threat poses (None of my other 7 do!) S/He loves to eat:

Over 2" King Baboon (Citharischius crawshayi)

This one I cant take pictures of very well cause its in a glass jar for now, and Im not willing to go in too deep or bother it to get a better pic

Over 2" Indian Ornamental (Poecilotheria regalis)

OBT (Pterinochilus murinus)..Had to get one after Amanda showed me their beautiful females threat display, just a little guy, takes down crickets as big as him (Almost 1"):

And heres one I got from Tarantula Canada at the expo, was 1/4" when I bought him now hes 3/4"...scared the crap out of me when he ran onto the floor when I was transferring him:

3/4" (so hard to take pictures, afraid of this one slightly lol)Togo Starburst Baboon (Heteroscodra maculata)

And I bought this at 1/6" Shocked We can finally see it in pictures now (though not very clearly), Im surprised how fast these guys get their colour and markings in:

1/2" Bolivian Dwarf (Cyriocosmus perezmilesi)

Now these guys I got from T Canada Also, they both had their recent molts the SAME day. They're bigger so its MUCH easier to take pictures of them lol.

My first and biggest (but the next one is longer) Gets blacker with every molt, she actually eats two crickets at a time now

3.5" Brazilian Black (Grammostola pulchra)

This next one, might be my favourite, such great colour and for a T. Gigas S/He is pretty calm never gives threats or runs away:

+3.5" Orange Tree Spider (Tapinauchenius Gigas)

Invité Dali04
Good choice!!

• Créer...