Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
jay88

need help/ advice

Messages recommandés

just bought a pastel boa about 5 months old she keep opening her mouth every so often twice opening it really wide to the point that i could see her teeth what could it mean? she ate on wednesday (4days ago) and yeh tempeture in her terr. is 28-30 and she is shedding so if any1 can give me tips or let me know anything they know i would gladly appreciate it thanks.

You should see the vet for this type of problem. There's a good one in Montreal called Hopital pour oiseaux et animaux exotiques in Montreal www.birdandexoticvet.com
They speek french and english Smile

They helped me with one of my boa and now she's fine and in health.

Good luck.

jay88 a écrit:
just bought a pastel boa about 5 months old she keep opening her mouth every so often twice opening it really wide to the point that i could see her teeth what could it mean? she ate on wednesday (4days ago) and yeh tempeture in her terr. is 28-30 and she is shedding so if any1 can give me tips or let me know anything they know i would gladly appreciate it thanks.

Is there a lot of mucus, is he making noise with is open mouth ??? Is there any mucus in is nose. It could be en RI.. You should go see a vet to be sure, cause if it is an RI. It needed to be treated by a vet !

i didnt notice any mucus mouth is a pinkish color and btw my beading is aspen do you think it could get in his mouth and its like stuck ther ??? how if i have to take it to the vet do you remeber how much it was for a check up about?

any1 else with different opinions plz

it's definetly a respiratory infection and/or mouth rot... 2 yrs ago I brought a snake diagnose with an RI and it cost 75$ check up and baytril injections.
In the meantime you should raise the temps to 31 (ambient) eveywhere, no hot/cold spots.

I saw a boa that kind of sneezed ( dont know if it,s the good english word)at this weekend show.... Can a boa sneez or this is always a sign of breething problems?

thanks everyone! she stopped doing it the next day so i dont know if she is playing games with me but am going to go for a check up at the vet tomorrow thanks again Smile

yeah sometimes it comes and goes... but everytime your temps are going to lower, or there's a cold drift in the room your keeping her, it may come back. The vet might prescribe baytril injections... hope you don't have mouth rot on top of that : / keep us updated!

• Créer...