Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

Varanus Updates!

Messages recommandés

Ah, havent posted to to much here, so might as well now

Latest news,Zenmai(Royal Fern in Japanese) aka Zen, a peachthroat has come in residence to my place. Typical jobiensis attitude but a bit less skittish then I thought. He/she is currently basking in the open. Which Im happy to see only after a day here.

Next addition to the clan (not mine but I still live with him!) is Tonka, a very outgoing albigularis. I was expectin this bugger to be a bit shy and run when approached in any way, but he sits there and watches..and is already running up my arm for food.

After much digging

and Kokuryukai Sinjin (aka Kai) who was bought as a male then looked to be female but is starting to look awefully masculine to me, as well as a few other varanid keepers. it has one "large" lower jaw that gets me thinking male..time will tell though. Only recent photos of him/her are out of the enclosure as it was being completely cleaned out

horrible photo but look at those menacing dinosaur food crazy eyes LOL
Not really but it sure looks like it

That last picture really looks like those little crazy dinos in Jurassic park lol
same eyes, same ferocious appetite!! Very Happy

Amy a écrit:
That last picture really looks like those little crazy dinos in Jurassic park lol
same eyes, same ferocious appetite!! Very Happy

hahahha that is exactly what I thought tongue

Wow they are beautiful Very Happy I fall in love with Tonka Very Happy He's soooo cute! I love dinos Razz

• Créer...