Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Speco514

Varanus Macraei

Messages recommandés

Hey,

Im new here but I've been searching the web non stop.

Im looking to get my hands on a Varanus macraei! If anyone knows where I could find one either being an adult or a hatchling please email me at riko.specogna@gmail.com, thanks boys!

You should PM Lace or Justin on this forum... they breed/own a bunch of monitors, many that are still uncommon in the hobby, i'm pretty sure they could tell you where to find some.

ah kk thanks, unfortunately I can't PM someone on this forum seeing as how I just registered and it said something about how I cannot PM somebody due to the number of posts I've made..

Including this post it's post numero 2... If possible could you PM for me and just copy/paste my post in it ? if you dont want to it's fine, thanks for the info Smile

Blue tree monitors are most uncommon in the wild and in captivity. A member on the forum as a small group and he will come himself on this post if he wants too. However, his animals are a likely WC group that he imported and are destined to breeding. So he won't be selling any soon.

Anyway, I don't believe this species has the luxary of ending up as a pet/display animal unless it is CB. They are too rare and need to be established.

Believe me when I say you will not find CB animals in Canada in the near future. It would be better to set your goal on another Varanus species IMO...

• Créer...