Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

Opinions Wanted! - Species Info

Messages recommandés

I am in the middle of redoing my website. I decided to add a Species Information section and the first one I added was Hydrodynastes gigas, the False Water Cobra. I did not copy anything from the internet, it is all my own experience and knowledge. I was wondering if I can have your input and possible addition ideas for it from you guys!

To look at it, go to http://www.wix.com/blitzkriegreptiles/br , click "Species Info" then click "False Water Cobra"

Let me know what you think and what should be added/changed! Smile

thanks!

I like it and I think it would be more complete if you add some natural history note ! thumright

Maybe I can help you on that point or with other species, depending of what you need and what you want to do.

diadophis a écrit:
I like it and I think it would be more complete if you add some natural history note ! thumright

Maybe I can help you on that point or with other species, depending of what you need and what you want to do.

Natural History? Not sure what I would put? you have me interested there Smile Im starting another one for Mangrove Snakes (melanota)...but not until tomorrow... I only got the photos up. That one wont be in-depth as I only have 1 and still looking for a female Razz

Do you want to make caresheet with species you keep only or you want to make some with others ?

For Natural history of the two species, I can try to find some good informations...

Very very interesting with a lot of details, I can't wait to read what you have to say about your mangrove.Wink

Mathieu

diadophis a écrit:
Do you want to make caresheet with species you keep only or you want to make some with others ?

For Natural history of the two species, I can try to find some good informations...

Just what I have since I have experience with them since I know what it is, not just basing from what other people say. I already have someone yelling at me for that on ReptilesCanada because supposedly I wasnt "exact" with anything, example, the venom (but no one knows about the venom so how can I ?)..yet that person doesnt keep any FWC and is telling me I dont have any experience?

Eh, whatever, Im talking to much :p If you want to, go right ahead! I will make sure to mention you in that part Smile

Leiopython a écrit:
Very very interesting with a lot of details, I can't wait to read what you have to say about your mangrove.Wink

Mathieu

Thanks! Smile

• Créer...