Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…

Messages recommandés

Its with a heavy heart and sincere thoughts that I make this post. I received a number of emails, messages etc concerning one of the pioneers in our hobby here in Canada. I was asked by a close family friend to make a quick post concerning Karel Fortyn.

I won't go into details but please ask that the ReptilesCanada and Repticlic family please take a moment read this post, respect Karel's families wishes and put him in your thoughts today.

Citation :
by Kyle O'Grady on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:29pm
Attention Seaway Serpentarium Supporters,
It is with a heavy heart that I feel I should notify those of you who are close with Karel Fortyn, of the Seaway Serpentarium, he has suffered a very serious stroke and remains hospitalized as of April 30, 2011. All of your support is needed during this difficult time, however- further details will be posted as the family requests. Please refrain from calling at this present time as family members are having a very difficult time as is. Please keep Karel in your thoughts and prayers. For updates please see Kyle O'Grady's personal facebook status and or the Seaway Serpentarium facebook Supporters Site.

• Créer...