Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

"Different" Pick Ups :)

Messages recommandés

Well, one thing I love about Quebec is the wide variety of reptiles compared to Ontario. I came down with the boyfriend to visit my dad and go to the Montreal expo for a few days to Quebec hoping to come back with what I already paid for, and a Satanic Leaf Tail or an Asian Vine Snake...well....it worked out better than planned.

I picked up a gorgeous female Green Tree Monitor from a good friend that I had bought a few months back...and found the male Satanic Leaf Tail that I was eying last year! Of course I snatched him up, but no female Sad So on the hunt for that. We went to the majority of the reptile stores there...I wanted to buy all of Magazoo...but came home with a female Long Nosed Vine Snake(Ahaetulla nasuta). Shes a bit dehydrated but very alert. The BF ended up with a really nice Red Eye Tree Frog, Pied Ball and a Dinker BP..oh and a White Lined Gecko. Oh, we also went to Exoterium..I was expecting a petstore (since they were at the first CRBE ) but it was a zoo! In the middle of nowhere but it was amazing!! Defintely worth the drive

Here are my critters:

Wasabi

unnamed female nasuta

Stan (already named lol) Satanic Leaf Tail

White Lined Gecko

Pied Ball

Dinker

Red Eye Tree Frog

more of Stan lmao

wooow you got your self some nice news buddies

i am in live with your female nasuta

i would love to see more pict of her once she will be home sweet home....
(i am a little bit jalouse on that one Wink )

Patt a écrit:
wooow you got your self some nice news buddies

i am in live with your female nasuta

i would love to see more pict of her once she will be home sweet home....
(i am a little bit jalouse on that one Wink )

Thanks!

I will definetely get more photos as soon as I can!! I wish I didnt give my male to a friend Sad That would have been interesting to try and breed :p

Citation :
I will definetely get more photos as soon as I can!! I wish I didnt give my male to a friend Sad That would have been interesting to try and breed :p

thumright

p.s sorry if the question is to ""indiscrete " but how much was it for her ? you don have to answer i will understand

Patt a écrit:
Citation :

thumright

p.s sorry if the question is to ""indiscrete " but how much was it for her ? you don have to answer i will understand

I dont mind!!

68$ with tax. If you mean the nasuta?

yesss wow .i never shop for one ,but really love it ..i have to study a bite more ore wait for you to do a NICE POST ON HER AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Patt a écrit:
yesss wow .i never shop for one ,but really love it ..i have to study a bite more ore wait for you to do a NICE POST ON HER AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No worries! I keep Ahaetulla at 80-88F and 70-80% humidity...and feed lots of House Geckos to them tongue Very cool snakes thumright

i am sooooooooooo jealous of your vine snake!!!

• Créer...