Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Grant Crossman

Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo Sept 14-15

Messages recommandés

Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo Sept 14-15 2013
International Center Airport Road
www.reptilebreedersexpo.ca
Hosted by ZOO MED

The initial marketing plan will be kicking off in the next couple weeks with posters, postcards, email blasts to the mailing lists, social networking and forum announcements.
If you have not already secured your booth please do so by filling out the registration form and sending it in via email or fax. Booth selection is key and being early on your registration holds that space for you.

Lots of great elements being added to this year’s CRBE
• Guest speakers including Bill Love, the Python Hunters return, Ton Jones, Steve Sykes, Chad Brown, Robyn Markland, Danny Mendez too list a few but not all ….
• A LIVE radio broadcast of the Urban Jungle Radio on the weekend
• BEST of SHOW 2013 – the coveted title being held by Markus Jayne will be up for grabs once again
• VIP social Saturday evening – a private function for all of the vendors CRBE Guests and CRBE supporters to gather and have a refreshment
• Battle of the Aquariums – fish clubs and terrarium builders face off to see who can put together the best looking display for the weekend
• EDUCATIONAL INTERACTIVE – lots of educators on the keeping of reptiles and exotics offering presentations all weekend
• Ohh ya and vendors! More vendors then ever. Over 70,000 square feet of CRBE and the key component is the vendor’s. Some of the best from across Canada will be on hand!

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Presently I have three spaces remaining for CRBE sponsorship. CRBE sponsorship helps support the guests, marketing and helps your logo gain exposure above and beyond all others at the CRBE. Each sponsor receives ample opportunity to expose their logo and business affiliation with the CRBE from the time they sign on to beyond the actual CRBE weekend. Sponsorship includes
• On-site event promotion
• Participation in the gift bag program
• Sponsor logo inclusion in all event media and event assets
• CRBE website advertising
• Guest sponsorships/appearances
• And so much more
If you are interested in securing your sponsorship space contact me today!

Hotel accommodations have been secured with the Quality Suites on Carlingview. It’s a nice clean reptile friendly hotel. Last year we booked the entire hotel for the CRBE and it fills fast. The room rate they have agreed to is $105 an evening that includes parking and a 10% discount in the Graffitti Bar.
www.choicehotels.ca/cn309 When booking mention the Reptile Expo.

ONLINE TICKET PURCHASING

For the first time attendees will be able to purchase tickets online before the doors open and a VIP pass. This will expedite the visitors to the CRBE getting to their favorite booths and vendors.

The CRBE VIP Pass will offer early entrance to those, discounts from participating vendors, invitation to the Vendor Social, invitation to the LIVE URBAN JUNGLE RADIO broadcast and the official 2013 CRBE T-Shirt. I know many will enjoy this VIP opportunity.

I look forward to hearing from you on your participation in the 2013 Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo.

Grant Crossman
National Reptile Supply
PH 905 279 5550
FAX 905 279 5599
CELL 905 302 5321

www.reptileexpo.ca
www.reptilebreedersexpo.ca
www.reptilescanada.com
www.herperpro.com

Génial! je donnerais tout pour y aller! Malheureusement je n'ai pas de voiture!! Y'a des gens qui donneraient des lifts?

I will have the share a ride feature on the site by the end of the week. Its a great opportunity that you will not want to miss.

Grant

• Créer...