Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Grant Crossman

You wont want to miss this talk at the CRBE

Messages recommandés

I cant tell you the level of honor I feel on behalf of the Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo vendors and attendees when a pioneer of the hobby accepts an invite. So when the opportunity was presented to me (thank you Ryan) that Bill was excited to return to Canada well it was less then a few hours of phone tag.

Bill Love is one of the pioneers of what we all take for granted some times, the privilege to work with reptiles. To this day its not uncommon for Bill to be out herping for periods of time and photographing many of the rarest reptiles from around the world in their native habitat.

Bill will be coming to this 2013 CRBE to share his vast knowledge of reptiles and to help everyone understand the skills of taking that elusive perfect pic! Yes cameras have become easier to manipulate and lighting is affordable but if you still don't know how to use it then its all paper weights. Bill will help you discover the real world of herps in the field and help you discover the ability to secure that moment in life....via a photo

Thank you Bill and we all look forward to your visit.

Grant Crossman
www.reptilebreedersexpo.ca
www.reptileexpo.ca
www.herperpro.com

• Créer...