Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Amy03

X-mas came early this year!

Messages recommandés

this is just a thank you note for a certain member of repticlic.

FINALLY!! I met Vlad last weekend, and can finally place a face to the name... you know, I was a bit disappointed at first.
i don't know about you guys but whenever I hear the name Vlad, I tend to think about Dracula... cause that's his name .. Vlad Dracul! Razz
I always pictured Vlad with a long black cape and some fangs and last saturday, i had to say goodbye to that image and replace it with the real one... (but don't worry Vlad, you're still one handsome non-vampire looking guy Wink )

Although he's not a vampire( which would be super cool by the way...) He brought me two things that i never thought i would be holding in my hands anytime soon! two awesome and healthy looking boas! Very Happy

(yes Vlad, i will flatter you a bit haha, cause you deserve all the credits for your nice work!)

in the most professional way, he arrived to me with this big crate of foam and inside where two tiny babies in some plastic containers sitting on a bed of newspapers and hot bottled water... just by looking at the box, it feels like it's christmas! Razz

I really felt like a kid at a reptile expo, when you're holding those lil' plastic candy containers and looking at the thing inside in awe ... But NOT having that " i want that snake, but i don't have the cash so i need to give it back" thought ...haha Smile

all that to say ... Thanks Vlad, I don't regret a thing about that transaction, even if i'm totally broke! Razz I love doing business with you and i hope to receive another nice snake from you soon!! keep up the nice work, you have some really beautiful animals Smile THANK YOU!

Hey Amy thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure dealing with you
.... and I had no idea you like the vampires so next time we meet I will be my real true self Twisted Evil

Thanks again
Vlad

• Créer...