Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
two monsters exotics

type II and type I Nic.Boas

Messages recommandés

Nice animals Bayard but as far as i know type I anery come from colombian boas and Type II exist in the central american boas? I didn't know there is type I and II among centrals.Can you clarify this for me
Thanks
Vlad

Vlad a écrit:
Nice animals Bayard but as far as i know type I anery come from colombian boas and Type II exist in the central american boas? I didn't know there is type I and II among centrals.Can you clarify this for me
Thanks
Vlad

Hi Vlad

Do you have the complete boa constrictor book by Vincent Russo. Page 133 and 134

You can see them in the book
the Nic Type 1 is compatible with the Columbian . Were as the Type 2 is not.

Thanks
Bayard

Very nice Nics thumright

Vlad a écrit:
Thanks
Vlad

I dont have or red Russo's book but .....

There is "no" reason a type I and type II not being compatible.

I can only speak for what i've seen not in boas but also in colubrids like anery corns ....

- A type I = anerythrisim = supression of red colouration not only on one organ ( like any other morphs like albinism the most representative )

- A type II = anerythrism = supression of reds " But Also " axanthism that = suppression of the yellows and again in more that one organ ( infact just like some human and other mammalian morphs as well like albinism ) . Again the marked difference between an anery corn that still has a yellow Chin and an anery corn that is solid grey/silver with the suppression not only of the reds but also the yellows .

There is no reason an anery type I and anery type II not being compatible , the reds are supressed in both cases ....... Type II supresses also the yellows .

And there is no reason Colombian anery cannot be axanthics as well. I proved at least that central and colombian anerythrism are compatible in 2006 with the type II ( supposingly from mexico ) that bred a Jeremy Stone het Type I that produced the frist ghost here in Canada if someone remembers ..... Only a few people had attempted this breeding back then . There was 1 anery in the batch as well . Unless Stone's anery boas carry central american blood they are compatible........ A better example is albinism in humans ...... it occurs all over the world with different types as well . An albino human can be bred here in Canada but it can also be bred In Africa as well and with different or same types of albinism . We'll see in the futur when babies are bred the Type I and Type II showing . it will be hard and will probably take 3 generations to do it though .

Here is the link to that litter :

http://forums.kingsnake.com/viewarch.php?id=1107749,1107749&key=2006&show_threads=2

Hope this helps thumright

Citation :
Hi Vlad

Do you have the complete boa constrictor book by Vincent Russo. Page 133 and 134

You can see them in the book
the Nic Type 1 is compatible with the Columbian . Were as the Type 2 is not.

Thanks
Bayard

Hi Bayard
I have the book and I found the information on page133/134

Thanks
Vlad

• Créer...