Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

New Tarantulas from tarantulacanada at the Montreal Expo

Messages recommandés

Was a very good show, lots of choices to make between Tarantulas. Ive wanted one of these for a while:

T.Gigas Orange Chevron/Tree Spider. Bought it as a 1 1/2" spiderling. It molted 2 days later, lol. Its about 2 inches now.

excellent choice indeed! Good to see some people that like their Ts with an attitude!

Martin

Thanks Julien and Martin..

Martin - its too bad you werent at the expo but the two guys you had representing tarantula canada were very helpful, in the end I picked up the 1 1/2" T Gigas, 1" P. Formosa and a 1/2" H.Maculata, out of the three the Formosa is the most active by far, the Maculata eats the best and theT Gigas (in my opinion) looks the nicest Razz

But I wont forget to post pictures of my first T, I also got him/her from T canada, My G Pulchra, who is always in plain sight, never hides and eats like a machine:

PDDM a écrit:
Martin - its too bad you werent at the expo but the two guys you had representing tarantula canada were very helpful, in the end I picked up the 1 1/2" T Gigas, 1" P. Formosa and a 1/2" H.Maculata, out of the three the Formosa is the most active by far, the Maculata eats the best and theT Gigas (in my opinion) looks the nicest

We were in Germany for a tarantula show. One of the guys at our table (Alain) is the one that bred both the H. maculata and the P. formosa!

Quite the step up with those three from a G. pulchra! he he

Have fun

Martin

Yep Alain was the one who served me was very nice and talked to me for a good while. The Maculatas the one im most excited to see grow up. However I was kind of disappointed as you guys didnt have any P Subfuscas (Highlands) left, ah well my fault for not acting right away when i saw them available on your website a while back. Razz

careful on the maculata, as you might already know! i must admit I'm dreading the time I'll have to rehouse mine Very Happy ! unorthodox starting collection, that's nice!!

• Créer...